A healthy body makes it possible for your hair to have the best and maximum chances at healthy hair growth. That’s what hair vitamins are about – providing the essential nutrients your body needs to function well and achieve an overall nourished look and feel – like you’ll find out in this Hairfinity vs Nutrafol review.
If you panic whenever you notice more hair breakage or shedding than is usually normal, don’t worry, I feel the same! Especially since I make sure to avoid excessive treatments and styling, breakage in thinning is often my hair’s way of telling me that I haven’t quite been eating right. That is often when I go to back to taking hair supplements, and I’ve written this Hairfinity vs Nutrafol review to tell you what they can do for you.
- Unique Formula - A blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Includes 2500mcg Biotin...
- Exclusive Capilsana Complex - Provides the hair with it’s naturally occurring building blocks...
- Hairfinity Supplements - Suitable for women and men. Fills in the gaps left by your regular...
- Targeted Treatment - Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically...
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Manufacturer...
Though Hairfinity’s major weapon is social media, there is immense research and clinical trials used in their products. Brock Beauty is always looking for ways to improve their goodies and make sure their clients have healthy and lasting solutions to their hair woes. Hairfinity hair vitamins aside, there are more supplements in their hair care line – Antioxidants, Amino acids, Collagen, and many more boosters for your hair, skin, and body.
Hairfinity has most of the B-vitamins (which are essential in hair growth), vitamins A, D, and C. Also the Capilsana Complex contains Amino acids, Collagen, Silica, and MSM; all of which benefit your hair and scalp individually and separately.
The daily dose is two pills every day, and I took them for three months; making sure I never skipped a single capsule. There was an increase in length, improved sheen, and my skin was positively glowing!
- Fewer daily pills than Nutrafol
- No drugs or chemicals
- Fewer but essential components for hair growth
- No reactions
- Stronger growth took a little longer than Nutrafol
- NATURAL HAIR GROWTH: Four capsules per day of this clinically effective hair supplement...
- WHOLE-BODY WELLNESS: Improves hair growth by targeting the multiple root causes of thinning,...
- UNIQUE TO WOMEN: Formulated for women experiencing hair thinning due to stress, dieting,...
- BACKED BY CLINICAL EVIDENCE: In a clinical study, 86% of women reported improved hair growth...
- EXPERT APPROVED: Winner of Allure’s 2018 Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award and recognized as...
“Nutraceutical” science is all about using high-quality, medically tested, and optimized ingredients to give you a supplement that can benefit your body in more ways than one. Scientists responsible for Nutrafol ensure they extract the best out of the Nutrafol sources for maximum absorption in your body for unrivaled efficacy.
Most hair supplements have the basic vitamins you could be missing in your diet – not Nutrafol. Apart from vitamins A, C, and D, this formula contains the unique Synergen Complex and another Nutrafol blend. Some of the ingredients in these two combos include Marine Collagen, Ashwagandha, Saw Palmetto, Solubized Keratin, Capsicum extract, L-Cysteine, L-Methionine, and many more.
Taking four pills every day was slightly daunting at the start, but I eased into it by the third week. Though Nutrafol gave me slight acne, the changes in my hair were amazing. I had more growth that was thicker, little shedding, and more luster. My skin and nails looked pretty awesome too.
- Separate bottles for men and women
- More potent ingredients
- Superb customer support and consultation on the official website
- Drug and chemical-free
- Very expensive
- Taking four pills a day can get cumbersome
- Reactions like acne and more hair loss in some users