I’ve compiled this Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair review to give you an idea of what you can look forward to!
There are all types of supplements flooding the market right now –mostly depending on prices, ingredients, and how you take them. Though they are a very beneficial way of making sure you get all the nutrients you are missing, how do you decide which are the best for you?
Attaining length is great, but it’s not much when the quality of your strands is questionable. I’m always looking for ways to make sure my hair grows healthy and strong from the roots.
For me, it is the best way to make sure I prevent extensive breakage, shedding, thinning, and eventual hair loss in the future – this Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair review shows how well these two brands supported my cause.
Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair: A Comparison Review
Hairfinity Hair Vitamins
- Unique Formula - A blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Includes 2500mcg Biotin...
- Exclusive Capilsana Complex - Provides the hair with it’s naturally occurring building blocks...
- Hairfinity Supplements - Suitable for women and men. Fills in the gaps left by your regular...
- Targeted Treatment - Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically...
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Manufacturer...
Brock Beauty has been around longer, and they took the time to carry out impressive amounts of research to come up with an awesome hair growth blend for all hair types. Also, they have the power of social media on their side and use celebrities to promote their supplements. Still, all the hype aside, they have a large fan base with mostly good comments.
Why They are Important
The special Capilsana complex is only present in Hairfinity vitamins – it contains essential amino acids that provide proteins essential for stronger hair and overall health. Other ingredients alongside the formula include Sulphur containing MSM, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Silica, Biotin, and a variety of vitamins; particularly B-vitamins that work seamlessly together to fight hair loss.
You can take two pills in the morning after breakfast; I preferred taking one in the morning, and the other in the evening after meals and with lots of water.
- Unique protein formula
- Cheaper than Sugar Bear Hair
- Natural and drug-free
- No sweeteners added
- The potent combo may cause stomach upsets or breakouts in some users
Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins
Hairfinity supplements aren’t the only ones with a notable social media presence. Sugar Bear Hair gummies have more celebrities backing them. Besides, their quirky and fun twist to a task that can be cumbersome for most of us (taking pills every day isn’t always fun!) makes it much easier to take your vitamins.
Why They are Important
Though the Sugar Bear Gummies don’t have any special blend, they still have essential nutrients in hair growth and health. There are a few B-vitamins, vitamins A, C, D, and E. The ever-present Biotin is active together with Zinc and Iodine.
I found it easy remembering to take two gummies every morning. Warning: It’s easy to get carried away and tempted to take more than the recommended dose, but don’t!
- The chewable design is better than big pills
- Sweet taste
- A better option if you want a basic supplement
- No harmful chemicals or drugs
- You may not like them if you exclude sugar from your diet
Recommendation on Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair
Hairfinity wins in this – the vitamins are cheaper, have more natural ingredients, and no sugar content. However, if you have trouble swallowing pills or need a simple supplement, Sugar Hair Bear could be what you need.