Picking the right hair supplement can be a daunting task nowadays. Vitamins aren’t the only ingredients to look out for; many other contents could be exactly what your hair needs. This Hairfluence vs Viviscal review looks at what makes these two brands worth picking, and what chance your hair stands with them!
Before I realized what was right for my hair, I always had the most difficult time standing in the store aisles, staring at all the options I had available. I mostly ended up buying the wrong thing, or buying nothing at all! It turns out all I needed was a chat with my nutritionist and extensive research on the ingredients present in these two hair vitamin brands I was interested in – which is what you’ll see in this Hairfluence vs Viviscal review.
- HEALTHY, FAST-GROWING HAIR. Want healthier, fuller, faster-growing hair? Weve made it...
- THE ROOT ISSUE: NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES. Its difficult to consume all the nutrients you need from...
- GLOWING SKIN & HEALTHY NAILS. While it may take 3-4 weeks of consistent use for significant,...
- SCIENTIFIC FORMULATION. It's no secret that biotin can do wonders for your hair, but other...
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility...
If you love brands that infuse ancient remedies into their products, you are going to love Hairfluence by Zhou Nutrition. They have many more dietary supplements like caffeine + L-theanine for focus and energy, unflavored collagen peptides, thyroid support supplements, and many more. Check out their website for more of these natural nutrition options.
Hair Growth Supplements
Hairfluence contains way more vitamins than Viviscal. You have vitamins A, C, D3, B-complex vitamins, Folate, and Niacin. That’s not all; other unique ingredients include Biotin, Zinc, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Keratin, MSM, Bamboo extract, Kelp, and Ginkgo Biloba which make Hairfluence a force to be reckoned with in the search for healthier and faster hair growth.
Take two capsules a day – preferably with a meal. Some users report noticing changes within the first two weeks, but I decided to give it three months to see the benefits I could reap.
- B-complex vitamins and protein ingredients are good for healthier hair
- Great for skin, nails, and immune system as well
- Multiple other natural supplements on their website
- Thicker and stronger hair from the roots
- The potent combo may cause adverse reactions in some individuals
- Nourishes thinning hair and promotes existing hair growth from within - Suitable for all hair...
- Many different Manufacturer versions of this product - There are different official versions...
- Due to difference in mfg facilities, inner packaging can come in either a zig zag format or...
- Due to difference in mfg facilities, processing technologies there are slight differences in...
- Due to difference in mfg facilities, the term “extra strength” may be present or absent on...
The Viviscal website is amazing. There’s a lot of guidance about your hair and superb customer service. They don’t only have the vitamins for women and men in separate packages; they have other goodies to help you take care of your hair. The gentle yet effective shampoo and conditioner, and even volumizing hair fibers when you need to cover a bald spot on the go come in handy and are of high quality.
Hair Growth Supplements
The Viviscal Extra Strength pink package is for both men and women, but men have a black package if you find it hard to walk out of the store with a small pink box! Extensive research is involved in the creation of Viviscal supplements to ensure safety and efficacy. With Vitamin C, Biotin, Zinc, and the special AminoMar® Marine Complex, your hair can get extra nutrients that you miss in your diet.
I took two pills every day after my meals and made sure never to skip a day. Since the advised length of time to take the supplements is at least three months, I bought my 180-pill package for the discount and to avoid making orders every end month.
- Special AminoMar® complex
- Different vitamin packages for men and women
- Shampoo and conditioner you can use with the vitamins
- Improved sheen and less hair breakage
- The pills are big and difficult to swallow
- Occasionally left a nauseous taste in my throat
- More expensive
Though both brands are effective, I go with Hairfluence for the cost, and I believe the ingredients are what did wonders for my hair and skin.