As a new parent, I know that having your child’s hair become a hassle can keep you up at night.
In the morning, you are happy to see your child’s hair grow, but as the day goes on, the hair becomes tangled, tangles into knots, but also then gets caught on things and gets too long.
So you have to cut it all off.
The details in this article are what sets it apart from other Hairtamin reviews!
My Hair LOSS’tory
Hair loss is everywhere these days – from bald spots to receded hairlines, and even severe cases of individuals dealing with alopecia.
Sometimes it’s in the form of stunted hair growth.
Suddenly your hair doesn’t grow longer or thicker anymore, no matter what you do to support it.
Simply put, it can be a pretty stressful affair.
You are not alone!
I’ve been here for years, and it all started with a little more shedding than I usual.
By the time I got to my doctor’s office, I had an empty patch smack in the middle of my head.
After ruling out any serious medical condition that could have caused that, I decided to begin my search for natural ways to get my hair back.
Luckily, I bumped into Hairtamin vitamins before I could have an unlucky streak at buying fake products (they are everywhere!).
Hair supplements consist of vitamins, fatty acids, and minerals that are good for your hair growth.
Some of these nutrients favor your hair more than others, which is why great hair care brands like Hairtamin combine the right natural ingredients for optimal growth – precisely why I created this Hairtamin review.
Check on Amazon
Shampoo and conditioner
Women and men
Shampoo, conditioner, and veggie vitamins
The red Hairtamin supplement bottle is the ultimate hair growth package.
There are many reasons you could be experiencing hair loss: stress, hormones, age, your diet, and the treatment you afford your hair.
Hair shedding isn’t the only problem; hair thinning, breakage and stunted growth could use the nutrients that Hairtamin ingredients have to offer.
Some of the key ingredients are vitamin A to help repair any scalp damage, a combination of B-vitamins to assist in the absorption of hair nutrients, vitamin C for more natural collagen production (your hair follicles need collagen), and vitamin D to boost activity in dormant hair follicles.
Biotin, also known as vitamin H, doesn’t just increase hair follicle elasticity, it stimulates the metabolism of all the nutrients healthy hair needs.
Rosemary promotes cell division around your hair follicles while stinging nettle balances your hormones and holds anti-inflammatory abilities.
Other natural ingredients include Aloe Vera, Green tea leaf extract, Brahmi extract, turmeric extract, horsetail extract, and Japanese Knotweed root extract – all of which benefit your hair in multiple ways.
All these essential contents give your hair chances at health as you’ve never had before, and they don’t just benefit your hair.
Your skin will be glowing, and your nails will grow much stronger and healthier!
All you have to do is take one capsule a day – preferably with a meal and water.
You have to be patient for results – like with most Hairtamin before and after testimonies.
I took these vitamins for three months for the impressive growth I have now, and the new hair at the middle is still shorter than the rest.
I’m planning to continue until it fully grows!
- Easy to use, just one a day
- For both men and women
- Contains a blend of natural ingredients
- More growth in length and thickness
- Impressive sheen
- Healthier scalp
- Slightly expensive
- Sometimes packaging may be tampered with after ordering
- May cause breakouts in some individuals
Like with many hair vitamins and products, you have to be consistent with the routine to achieve the results you wish to see.
While you can purchase your Hairtamin vitamins every month, you can get 60 veggies instead to cover two months.
You can even save some money while at it!
Unlike hair products and supplements that may wind up interfering with other metabolic processes in your body, you don’t have to worry about these vitamins harming you.
Although a few individuals have reported breakouts on using biotin vitamins, there are no severe side effects shown with Hairtamin.
- Money-back guarantee
- Easy to remember taking one vitamin capsule every day
- Fuller and stronger hair
- You can save costs compared to purchasing 30 pills each month
- Confirm the integrity of the packaging after ordering
- Breakouts in some users
By now, you should know that any product claiming to deliver overnight results is a scam.
Even if they do give results in no time, you always have to consider the implications.
Some of these commodities may not be safe if they rush to undo the damage that took your body years to show.
For most hair vitamins, most results often appear in the three-month mark.
If you’re lucky, they may be slightly before those months.
After I started on the 30 capsules that lasted for a month, I discovered this three-month package that made ordering easier for me.
Few people have complained about receiving Hairtamin vitamins that could have been fake; we all know some scrupulous individuals who try to profit off of a great brand.
Make sure you buy the genuine vitamins from Hairtamin to avoid making a purchase that could be harmful.
That aside, you can also get a discount when you buy these three bottles over one!
- Natural, vegan, and gluten-free capsules
- Discount over one bottle
- Money-back guarantee
- Enough time to show results by the time you finish the third bottle
- Thicker and stronger hair
- Benefits your skin and nails too
- Some unlucky orders arrive while faulty
- May cause breakouts in some users
- RED CARPET READY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SAFE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES - Red carpet ready hair has...
- VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO - This gentle yet powerful Biotin enriched formula promotes healthy hair...
- THICKENING CONDITIONER - Luxury in a bottle, this Biotin enriched thickening conditioner...
- BIOTIN SHAMPOO FOR HAIR GROWTH - The best of cell stimulating hair loss treatments for stronger...
- THICKENING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER - After just one use, strands feel thicker and look fuller;...
Your shampoo and conditioner determine how healthy your hair will be.
Even when you treat and oil your hair as required, the wrong shampoo and conditioner could be the reason you aren’t achieving the thickness and length you deserve.
All this is caused by the sulfates and parabens that leave a residue that coats your hair and leaves it dull and unhealthy.
Hairtamin shampoo cleanses while being gentle on your scalp.
This enriched formula contains cucumber extracts, Aloe Vera, and pro-vitamin B5 that nourish your hair while leaving it clean and fresh.
Couple it with the Hairtamin conditioner for further nourishment and hydration.
Some of the ingredients in the conditioner are wheat and silk protein for hair-strands repair, and vitamins A, C, and E are potent antioxidants that protect your hair from further damage.
Combine these two biotin-infused products from Hairtamin and your hair is well on its way to greatness.
- Luxurious cleansing and conditioning
- Free from parabens and sulfates
- Lovely scent
- Natural ingredients that support healthy hair growth and repair
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for all hair types
- Slightly expensive
Hairtamin has impressive packages for anyone who loves their hair – and this is one of their best sets.
You know how amazing it feels having your hair products from one brand, and knowing that they will do the job right.
This set is a must-have if you want the best for your hair, and the vitamins last two months!
You don’t have to shop at different stores, looking for various items for your hair.
With these three, you have a chance to redeem your weak, brittle, and damaged hair.
I set out on this combo after the vitamins worked wonders for me, and I knew there was no looking back.
Obviously, you have to treat your hair right and minimize the harsh styling and heat treatments.
- Wonderful discount
- Natural and effective combination for all hair types
- Overall glowing hair, skin, and nails
- Increased hair strength and minimal hair loss
- The combo may still be expensive for some
Let’s admit it; men have it a bit rough when looking for hair products.
Sometimes they don’t even bother going out to buy these commodities!
The Hairtamin red bottle is for use irrespective of gender, but if you feel hesitant about buying a hair product that has women in mind, then this is for you.
The ingredients are as natural as in the red Hairtamin bottle, and better.
They can fight DHT-related hair loss by blocking the enzyme that leads to the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Prevention is always better than cure when it comes to DHT-induced hair loss since DHT can shrink your hair follicles permanently!
Not only can you prevent hair loss, but your hair also receives the nourishment it needs.
You need one pill a day and a little patience for results!
- Something for the men
- DHT-blocking abilities
- Stronger and thicker hair
- Natural ingredients
- Slightly expensive
- Causes breakouts in some individuals
After several months of using the Hairtamin products, I had the opportunity to try out the Viviscal brand. Hair vitamins were working quite well for me, and for a while, I had always wanted to try the Viviscal Extra Strength 60-Tablets Supplements.
Like the Hairtamin vitamins, the Viviscal tablets were quite beneficial for my hair, nails, and skin as well.
Admittedly, I had a little difficulty swallowing the tablets. Compared to the Hairtamin capsules, these were bigger – but they worked.
I particularly enjoyed how informative their website was, no wonder they were popular with many healthy hair enthusiasts.
Hairtamin Man Reviews
When you think about it, it’s thoughtful that Hairtamin considered having the black-bottle veggie supplements for men.
Though they can still use the red-bottle veggie supplements, Hairtamin Man vitamins keep the hormonal differences in mind.
Men have more testosterone than women; thus they are at a higher risk of DHT-related hair loss, and this bottle is for that purpose.
From the reviews I’ve gathered, many men have positive comments to make about the vitamins.
They may not cure dead follicles, but they can prevent further hair loss by stopping hair follicle shrinkage.
Though men rarely admit feeling distressed about hair loss, they do get stressed about it, and having a product made specifically for them makes it easier to purchase it from the available stores.
What I love most about the Hairtamin products? They use natural ingredients in their items that target hair growth and health.
Here are some of them:
- Biotin and other B-vitamins. They are responsible for the metabolism of the food you consume; making sure your body utilizes all the nutrients.
- Biotin is much more instrumental in protection from hair breakage, brittleness, and increasing elasticity in hair follicles
- Vitamin A works at a cellular level, encouraging cell regeneration and scalp repair
- Vitamin C boosts collagen production – collagen builds connective tissue that encourages youthful-looking skin, hair, and nails
- Dormant hair follicles lead to hair loss in the affected areas.
- Vitamin D can stimulate hair follicle activity and even encourage new follicle creation
- Aloe Vera is a natural moisturizer that can minimize scalp inflammation
- Black Seed extract and Japanese Knotweed Root extract are potent antioxidants and antibacterial ingredients that can prevent hair and scalp damage
- Turmeric is often used to treat eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and scalp conditions that lead to an itchy and inflamed scalp.
- Green tea can stimulate hair growth by preventing DHT-induced hair loss.
- Hairtamin products have extracts of these two
- Other extracts are: Brahmi to strengthen your hair follicles and tend to your scalp and Horsetail, which contains selenium and silica – minerals that encourage hair growth and improve sheen respectively
- Rosemary activates hair follicles and stimulates the production of new hair.
- On the other hand, Stinging nettle can balance out your hormones, act as an inflammatory agent, and lead to healthy hair and scalp
- Among minerals that assist in hair growth, Zinc is at the forefront, and it supports healthy nails and skin too.
- It plays a role in cell regeneration, strengthening your immune system, balancing your hormones, ensuring proper protein synthesis, and absorption of vitamins.
- All of these functions are essential for your body as a whole.
- Low glutathione can accelerate hair follicle shrinkage, and Lutein is an antioxidant that increases your glutathione levels.
- Selenium can prevent hair loss by boosting your immune system, and reducing hair damage by free radicals in the environment
Does Hairtamin Really Work?
Yes, they do!
After doing lots of research, I found out that hair and nails are among the organs that are the last to receive nutrients from the food you consume.
Your body puts most of the nutrients to use in major organs, boosting your immunity, and providing the energy you need to carry out activities.
Imagine if you go for years on an unhealthy diet and partake in lifestyle habits that are no good for your body.
Your hair will receive negligible amounts of nutrients – especially if your body itself needs more nutrients than you feed it.
Combine that with excessive manipulation, frequent heat treatments, and an environment that exposes your hair to free radicals.
Hairtamin offers enough nutrients to nourish your hair and body at the same time.
While that is good news, you’ll have to do your work to make sure you reap the benefits from Hairtamin products.
Put a stop to harmful lifestyle habits and take better care of your hair for the best results.
If you recall, I experienced a significant amount of shedding and ended with a bald patch in the middle of my head.
It turns out a nutrient deficiency, stress, and some bad habits were the reasons I was losing hair so fast.
I had no idea stress could trigger that much hair loss!
I first noticed a positive change in the fourth month using Hairtamin vitamins.
Luckily, I was quite patient and busy most of the time.
I had cut off all my hair and decided to start anew; Haitamin vitamins, less stress, less hair manipulation, and heat styling.
I also made changes to my diet and slowed down on my love for junk food and happy hours.
Not only did my hair grow faster than it used to, but it was also stronger and thicker than before.
When I incorporated the Hairtamin shampoo and conditioner much later, when there was some length, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of using the two from the start (but I figured I was hesitant about a new product, like most of us are!).
They were beautifully refreshing for my hair, unlike old residue-leaving shampoos and conditioners I had used in the past.
Hairtamin Reviews Before and After
Hairtamin Side Effects
Hair vitamins are a great way to provide your system with nutrients that lack in our daily food.
However, like anything you consume, you have to be entirely sure that you need it since too much of something can be unpleasant.
Many vitamins, when taken in excess, can lead to side effects that include further hair loss.
Also, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, or suffering from certain conditions (cardiovascular issues, especially), it is always best to seek medical advice before taking hair vitamins.
Allergic reactions are rare, but if you notice symptoms that align with an allergy, do not hesitate to head to the hospital.
Some people have noticed acne appearance while on the Hairtamin vitamins, few others have experienced nausea and abdominal discomforts.
Depending on your gut, you may be advised to take the capsules after a meal to avoid some of these reactions. Unfortunately, some side effects may not change – what may work for me may not work for you, and that should give you the incentive to find other hair vitamins with the help of your doctor.
The Hairtamin products may be a bit on the high-end side, but they are entirely worth it!
Remember to be consistent and patient, also, what may work for me may not give you the same results.
If you feel any discomfort while taking the pills, stop and continue with your search for a supplement that’s appropriate for you!