You are right to doubt the effectiveness of any product that ends up in the sponsored section. If they’re that great, why do they need all those endorsements? Still, you can’t notice all the positive comments that come from multiple users all around the world. This Hairtamin vs Sugar Hair Bear review will help you put some of your reluctance to rest.
I like keeping up with beauty products – especially anything to do with hair. Whenever there’s a viable option available for me to improve my hair, I will look into it. My latest obsession has been some of the highly-acclaimed hair vitamins. Are they really as worth it as touted? I created this Hairtamin vs Sugar Bear Hair review to tell you what I found out after taking the supplements for several months.
- EFFECTIVE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Works for women and men. Whether it's due to age, hormonal...
- STRONGER, LONGER, THICKER HAIR: HAIRtamin is a powerful hair nourishing supplement with...
- EXTRA BENEFITS: Glowing Skin & Healthy Nails too, HAIRtamin has EXTRA benefits than just your...
- SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED - Our proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs plus a potent...
- EASY-TO-REMEMBER: Just 1 capsule a day. Gluten free. Vegetarian capsules. Cruelty Free. MADE IN...
You’ll notice a lot of glam over at the Hairtamin page, but there’s also lots of information about their products and the company. Though they aren’t the commonly-favored gummies, you’ll love the variety they have. There are vitamins for the men, women, and even something for the moms.
Apart from the vitamins A, C, and D, Hairtamin has Biotin alongside a few B-vitamins. The supplements also a have a special blend that contains Aloe Vera, Brahmi, Stinging Nettle, Rosemary, Selenium, Japanese Knotweed Root extract, Horsetail extract, Green Tea leaf extract, Turmeric Root extract, and Black Seed extract. All these ingredients strengthen, hydrate, and nourish your scalp and hair follicles and encourage healthier hair growth.
Though they weren’t gummies, it was easy taking one capsule a day over the usual two like most hair supplements.
- Variety on supplements
- Cheaper than Sugar Bear Hair
- No sugar content
- Harder to swallow than gummies
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the...
- This vegetarian formula is based off of clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to...
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin,...
- No gelatin. No dairy. No gluten.
It doesn’t matter who you are; Sugar Bear gummies will have your attention at how cute and quirky they are. Besides, if you had to choose between easy to chew gummies and large capsules for the next three months, there’s no doubt you’ll have an eye on the gummies!
As pretty as the gummies look, they hold essential contents that can benefit your hair. The vitamins present are B, A, C, and E; which can hydrate your scalp and hair. Biotin can strengthen your hair, Zinc encourages healthy hair follicles for better hair growth, and Iodine can combat thyroid-related hair trouble.
Instructed intake is two gummies every day, and considering how sweet they are, you may want to consider locking them up to avoid taking a higher dose!
- Very easy to take (and remember)
- Delicious with no nauseous feeling afterward
- Iodine can help tackle thyroid-related hair issues
- If you avoid sugar in your diet, you should avoid these vitamins
- More expensive
As easy as it was taking Sugar Bear Hair, the gummies gave me some pretty bad breakout on my face, and I had to stop taking them before a month was over. Hairtamin gave me significant growth and sheen, and it also helps that they are the cheaper option!