Putting your doubts concerning hair brands in the market aside right now, you have to admit that an improvement in your diet can improve the odds for your hair as well. That’s what hair supplements could do for you – especially if you find a genuine brand. I’ve written this Hairtamin vs HairBurst review to help you decide if these two are as effective as they claim.
Busting some occasional myths, men struggle with hair issues too, and occasionally losing some hair or having slight shedding or breakage is normal. So, I am always in tune with my hair, and I can tell when something’s wrong with my tresses. In most cases, the right hair vitamin does it for me; which is the reason for this Hairtamin vs HairBurst review if you’ve ever been interested in these two popular supplements.
- VITAMIN GUMMIES FOR HAIR GROWTH & AMAZING TASTE - If you are searching for hair loss products,...
- ALL-STAR INGREDIENTS, MADE IN THE USA - NON-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Low Sugar,...
- TAKE YOUR HEALTHY HAIR JOURNEY - Enjoy healthier hair and diet with Gummy Stars Multivitamins...
- CELEBRITY HAIR RESULTS FOR WOMEN & MEN - Suitable for both men and women of all hair types,...
- RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR PURCHASE? CONTACT US FOR A HASSLE FREE...
Hairtamin is all over social media; which is both a good and bad thing. The good news is that they reach potential users on a large scale, but the bad news could be that lots of people may be hesitant to try out an endorsed product. After doing my research on all the good and bad reviews from real users, I decided I had to try them for myself.
A good look at the key ingredients will leave you interested in trying the pills out. If you are interested in a formula full of vitamins and herbs, Hairtamin could be what you need. Some of the special herbs include Aloe Vera, Rosemary, Stinging Nettle, and extracts from Horsetail, Turmeric, Japanese Knotweed root, and Brahmi.
I had occasional breakouts on my face and chest while taking the vitamins. However, the changes in my hair were amazing. I had more growth from the root, less breakage, and it was all before I finished the third bottle.
- Just one capsule every day
- Cheaper than HairBurst
- Variety of vitamins available for men, women, and moms
- Possible breakouts on your face as a side effect
- Help your Hair Growth Thicker Longer and Healthier
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Stop Hair Breakage and Love your Hair!
HairBurst is another company dedicated to hair products, and they have lots of studies to back the claims of effectiveness. Though there is a gummy version available to these hair vitamins, I decided to go the traditional way and take the tablets. Users are advised to take two tablets per day for at least three months. Still, many positive reviews report results in less time than that.
There are fewer special components in HairBurst, but sometimes that it a preference for most people who are allergic to certain ingredients, or people who need just a few basic nutrients to kickstart their hair growth. Apart from vitamins D, C, and A, there’s Zinc, Collagen, Silica, MSM, and Biotin – all of which are awesome for hair growth.
My hair growth rate while taking HairBurst was slow, but it was present. Most improvements in the three months was in my complexion, and my nails were stronger than before.
- A preferable option for users looking for basic ingredients
- Better skin and nails
- HairBurst gummies are available
- Marine content for those allergic to fish (wheat and soya too)
- Slightly expensive
My ultimate pick is Hairtamin – the vitamins are cheaper and they gave me faster results.