A Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk Review
Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk, which will perfectly suit you?
Nars sheer glow will blow you off with its buildable lotion and the fact that it can perfectly suit a woman of color. Luminous silk is good too in the fact that it covers your skin’s blemishes. The Nars sheer glow vs luminous silk review 2018 shades more light on these amazing products.
I’m a 25-year-old female working as a teacher in a suburban area. I can’t wait to tell you how one of these products gave my skin the natural appeal it was missing. Read on to know what I think.
Quick Glimpse on Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk
These two foundations have gotten a lot of attention but one foundation seems to get more hype.
There’s a reason why it seems that every celebrity makeup artist hails Armani Luminous Silk as their go-to foundation. Just as the name implies, it’s incredibly silky on the skin.
Once applied, the foundation itself feels feather-light. You’d honestly never know you had anything on your face.
On the other hand, Nars sheer glow makes the skin looks natural but well covered. The downside of this foundation is it isn’t long-lasting. Read more about the Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk review.
A Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk Review
Nars sheer glow review
- Covers imperfections with a natural, looking finish.
- Provides a light to medium, buildable coverage
- Contains vitamin c that reduces discolorations
- Country of origin is United States
Having dry skin is not good for you. It kills your self-esteem and confidence. This will not only affect your work but also your general performance. Luckily for you,
Nars sheer glow brings you a brilliant and lovely glow that is dewy. Even in cases of extreme skin dryness, I guarantee you that this foundation restores your skin. This product also makes your skin feel smooth and softer than it was before.
It gives you smooth coverage even in cold months. The coverage turns out to be lightweight and buildable. The shading is perfect for a woman of color.
This product is long-lasting and leaves your skin flawless. It can last up to 8 hours.
- Provides enough glow for dry skin
- Natural feeling
- Perfect match for chocolate skin tones
- The skin is given a lovely gloss.
- Excellent for textured skin.
- A natural matte foundation that appears incredibly natural and appealing on the skin.
- Comes with no pump; could get messy during application
- Masks don’t work well with this foundation.
- After 4 hours, the lovely sheen begins to fade, revealing roughness and pores.
- The coverage isn’t very long-lasting.
- If you apply a moisturizing cream underneath, it may be oily.
Luminous silk review
- Achieve a radiant, natural-looking makeup look with the iconic LUMINOUS SILK foundation by...
- LUMINOUS SILK is a multi-award-winning fluid foundation with a silky, lightweight texture that...
- This oil-free foundation is formulated with exclusive Micro–fil&trade technology, a patented...
- A tried-and-true makeup artist and celebrity favorite, this hydrating foundation helps sculpt...
I would suggest you buy this product if what you are looking for is lawlessness.
With a patented “micro-fill” technology that can’t be duplicated, this formula is genuinely unique.
The brand’s unique technique originates from the method they process the formula’s basic materials and the fact that they don’t use any of the standard fillers found in foundations. It uses light-reflecting particles to sculpt and brighten the complexion, while a transparent powder that appears white but applies clear to the skin gives the recipe its glow.
Covers skin blemishes
It covers any blemishes such as dark spots on your skin with perfection. Luminous silk radiates very well with dark skin. If you are lost on a perfect match to start with I would vouch for this foundation.
Regardless of the weather, luminous silk lasts long on your skin, even in hot sun. However, it does not achieve the same result for every skin type. Also leaves a light feeling on your skin.
Medium coverage but buildable
It leaves you a gorgeous cover and works well with oily skin or a combination. If your skin happens to be dry, consider using a moisturizer before using this formula. It is silky and the texture is also good for normal skin.
APPLICATION OF LUMINOUS SILK
Armani Beauty suggests applying the formula with a foundation brush and sweeping it across the face.
“Giorgio Armani Cosmetics was the first make-up company to apply fluids using specialised blender brushes that build up layers of foundation from gentle to strong with exceptional precision,” the firm adds.
“Apply with a Blender Brush for a radiant finish,” they recommend on their website. “To obtain desired coverage, add and blend more product.”
- Buildable, lightweight coverage
- Flawless and natural skin look
- Smooth feeling on the skin (silky smooth finish)
- Good skin coverage
- There’s no need for setting powder
- It does not oxidize
- Clogged appearance on pores
- Settles on your skin lines after sometime
- Doesn’t last long
- Pricey compared to other leading foundations
Final verdict on Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk
My best fit in these two foundations is the Nars sheer glow. It does not only have a natural finish but leaves it glowing. For those with dry skin, use this foundation to achieve quality skin that is hydrated and brilliant. Luminous silk works to cover your blemishes. If having redness or dark spots on your skin, you can buy luminous silk. The downside to it is that it clogs skin pores and settles on your fine skin lines after some time.
FAQs on Nars sheer glow vs Luminous silk
NARS SHEER GLOW IS FOR WHAT SKIN TYPE?
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is suitable for all skin types, although it’s best for normal and dry skin types because of its subtle radiance.
It’s ideal for all skin tones because of the variety of hues available.
IS THE NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION SPF?
No, therefore make sure you apply SPF as the final step in your morning skincare routine before applying your foundation.
CAN NARS SHEER GLOW FOUNDATION CAUSE OXIDATION?
No, it doesn’t, thus the color will stay true to your complexion throughout the day, with no patching or darkening noticeably.
Is Armani Luminous Silk suitable for people with dry skin?
Yes, as this foundation gives a flawless, airbrushed appearance.