Your diet is vital for the overall health of your body – meaning your hair benefits as well. Hair vitamins offer that extra nutrient boost when your hair isn’t getting enough from the food you consume. From two major brands, this Sugar Bear Hair vs HairBurst review will help you make a good choice between the two.
I am always in a rush since I got a great job and a great social life. Unfortunately, most of the time it means I rarely have the opportunity to make thought-out meals that I can savor and know that I am helping my body. The constant rush and eating only to satiate the hunger is the reason I chose hair vitamins and made a Sugar Bear Hair vs HairBurst review for anyone looking into these brands.
My mane was often well-behaved, but when I noticed thinning and a little more shedding than usual, I knew I had to correct my wrongs. Since I could only try and make a few changes to my diet, the supplements would help me get what I couldn’t get from my meals. Eventually, it wasn’t a bad idea at all!
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the...
- This vegetarian formula is based off of clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to...
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin,...
- No gelatin. No dairy. No gluten.
If you have hair issues, you may already be familiar with Sugar Bear Hair. There are impressive reviews among the users, and the brand is pretty famous – especially over at Instagram. Sugar Bear Hair have a fun and quirky way of packaging their vitamins – but don’t let the cute look fool you.
Key ingredients determine how effective any product will be for your needs. These vegetarian vitamins have Vitamins A, C, D, E, some B-vitamins, Biotin, Zinc, Iodine, Choline, Inositol, Folic, and Pantothenic acid. The gummies also consist of real berries, coconut oil, and some sugar for the sweet taste.
I took two capsules a day for five months. I’d advice on eating them with a meal.
- Fun and easy to take
- The chewy design is better than some hard to swallow pills
- Variety in the type of vitamins
- A significant increase in my hair length
- Had a little breakout on my face
- Help your Hair Growth Thicker Longer and Healthier
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Stop Hair Breakage and Love your Hair!
The HairBurst supplements came from the UK but quickly gained many users over the world. Though not as widely advertised as Sugar Bear, they have made a name for themselves over the past few years. Apart from the capsules, HairBurst has chewable pills, shampoo, lash, and brow enhancer, and conditioner too.
Key ingredients include MSM, Collagen, Silica, Biotin, Zinc, Vitamins A, C, D, E, and B-vitamins alongside Pantothenic and Folic acid. All of which benefit your hair, skin, and nails. If you are allergic to milk, fish, soya, and cereals, the brand notes that they use equipment that handles these foods.
I took two capsules every day, specifically in the morning after my breakfast. It is best to give the supplement at least three months for you to see changes.
- Variety in vitamins
- Other hair growth products are available
- Easy to take
- Reduced hair shedding and breakage
- Slightly expensive
- You’ll have to be patient