It is natural to panic when you notice that you are losing more hair than usual – or at all. Before you do, make sure you try what Toji: Pure Density has to offer.
Hair Vitamin supplements are all the rage right now, and we love them.
Why? Supplements help you get essential vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals you don’t always find in the foods around you.
For vitamin or mineral deficiency-related hair loss, hair capsules could be the next best thing.
I am horrible at hair and skincare-product shopping, and I know it can be a stressful experience for some of us.
You walk into the store thinking you know what you want, until the meet the endless rows upon rows of merchandise waiting for you!
Let’s not forget how easy it is to get caught up in the sales language.
I didn’t know about Toji until a friend recommended it for me; she even helped me do my research.
The 7 Secret Toji Ingredients you should Know
This herb is well-known for being a natural alternative to minoxidil.
According to the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, eclipta alba applied to mice resulted in almost TWICE FASTER hair growth than minoxidil-treated mice (control group).
The researchers also noted eclipa alba’s natural ability to transition hair follicles from the telogen to the anagen phases (aka, terminal to growth phase), as well as increase the number of hair follicles and skin thickness.
Eclipta Alba, also known as bhringraj, has been used in traditional medicine to treat hair loss and promote hair growth.
Finally, the company claims that Toji pure density is the only major hair product known to contain eclipta alba. That is a HUGE plus.
MSM is well-known for its ability to promote healthy hair and nail growth. Its main constituent is sulfur, which is used in the synthesis of collagen.
Collagen, in turn, plays an important role in maintaining the health and vitality of our connective tissues, cartilage, bones, skin, and hair.
A study conducted by Yeungname University in Korea found that MSM has a positive effect on hair growth.
The researchers looked at the effect of MSM on hair growth when combined with MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate – a form of vitamin C used for skin and hair vitality).
The results showed that the mice given MSM + MAP had significantly more hair growth (200-fold increase for MSM 10%), compared to Minoxidil or MAP alone groups.
Horsetail and bamboo extracts
Silica is found in both horsetail and bamboo extracts. Many people swear by Silica supplements to improve their hair’s condition.
Silica serves many functions in our bodies, including assisting in the balance of hormones between magnesium and calcium, participating in the development of every part of our body, producing collagen for connective tissue.
This includes our skin and hair, and finally restoring vitality to our hair by stimulating well-balanced blood circulation to your scalp, which is essential for healthy hair growth.
Saw palmetto extract
Saw palmetto is by far one of the most commonly used ingredients in hair supplements. On the Internet, there are numerous discussions about saw palmetto and hair growth.
Saw Palmetto is thought to act as a natural DHT-inhibitor, reducing up to 32% DHT activities, which is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women.
Is there anything else to say? Biotin is hair vitamin number one. Alopecia is directly related to the deficiency. Dr. Oz also mentioned, at least several times on his show, the importance of taking Biotin in addition to fish oil for healthy hair growth.
Grape seed extract
We recently published a success story about a man who experienced unexpected hair growth WITHIN 3 WEEKS. What exactly did he do?
He took grape seed extract powder to lower his blood pressure and noticed a pleasant side effect: new hair growth. More information on how grape seed extract can aid in hair growth can be found here.
Another popular natural ingredient for hair loss is gingko biloba. How does it aid in hair growth?
Gingko is thought to be a natural blood vessel widener, promoting proper nutritional supply to hair follicles.
Other hair growth ingredients that have not been mentioned above but are unquestionably important components of Toji vitamins include: stinging nettle extract, Gotu Kola extract, iodine from kelp, and vitamins B6 and B12.
33 Ingredients to your Hair Health and Stop Hair lost
Toji: Pure Density. It claims to be able to stop hair loss by utilizing a complete vegetarian supplement designed to support healthy hair growth, hormonal balance, circulation, and overall hair nutrition.
I found myself wondering how this could possibly work, but when I looked at all of the ingredients, it just amazed me that they were all natural.
There are 34 ingredients that help with all of this and more.
It’s similar to the best multivitamin in that it not only provides what you need but also helps your hormones.
Toji Hair Vitamins Ingredients
|Vitamin A||2500 IU|
|Vitamin C||100 mg|
|Vitamin E||100 IU|
|Vitamin E||25 IU|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B6||25 mg|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg|
|Vitamin B12||25 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||25 mg|
|PROPRIETARY TOJI BLEND||TOTAL 760 mg|
|Gotu Kola Extract|
|Stinging Nettle Extract|
|Grape Seed Extract|
The first thing that caught my eye – this product is vegetarian. The list of unique contents consisting of herbs, vitamins, and minerals is every ‘naturalista’s’ dream.
One of the ingredients, Eclipta Alba, is considered a herbal alternative to Minoxidil. If you don’t know, Minoxidil is one of the two approved prescription medication for DHT-induced hair loss.
You have nature’s hair loss remedy within reach.
Toji has a three-step hair care support plan with Pure Density:
- Hormonal support. DHT-related hair loss doesn’t just affect men; even women have ranging amounts of testosterone in their body. Saw Palmetto, Eclipta, and other herbs act as DHT blockers, preventing a particular enzyme from creating DHT, which shrinks your hair follicles
- Nutrition support. Organic blends containing Horsetail extract, MSM, and Biotin provide much-needed nutrients vital for hair growth and health
- Circulation support. Poor circulation beneath your scalp means your hair follicles aren’t absorbing the nutrients they need to maintain healthy hair length and thickness. Herbs like Gingko Biloba, Vitamin E, Grapeseed extract, and Niacin encourage easier blood flow and circulation
With many supplements, it is always best to take them with water, and preferably after a meal to avoid any unpleasant feeling.
You only need two tablets in the morning, and two in the evening. I know you’d want speedy results, but you need consistency and patience!
It may take more than a month to see results – I saw positive changes by the end of the second month.
I continued taking the tablets for six months until I regained a full head of hair and less shedding. Even then, maintain proper hair care habits.
I had to switch to the Toji: Essential Hair Boost Shampoo after I suspected that my regular shampoo regularly left residue in my hair. Residue can encourage buildup on your scalp and strands.
- Triple support for hair growth
- Natural and safe
- DHT-blocking ability
- Improved thickness and growth
- Some users complain of headaches and skin reactions after use
Where can I buy Toji vitamins?
You Can buy this on Amazon right now.
Toji: Pure Density Hair Growth Vitamins and Other Comparable Products
- Crowning Glory - Toji: Pure Density is the only known major hair growth vitamin product to...
- Premium Ingredients - Each capsule contains Saw Palmetto Extract and DHT Blockers to provide...
- All Natural - Formulated from unique blends of 33 essential vitamins, minerals and herbs....
- Perfect for All Hair Types - Made suitable for all hair types – straight, wavy, curly, and...
- Our Quality - Toji: Pure Density Hair Nutrition is proudly manufactured in the USA at an FDA...
- NATURAL HAIR GROWTH: Four capsules per day of this clinically effective hair supplement...
- WHOLE-BODY WELLNESS: Improves hair growth by targeting the multiple root causes of thinning,...
- UNIQUE TO WOMEN: Formulated for women experiencing hair thinning due to stress, dieting,...
- WHOLE-BODY WELLNESS: Improves hair growth by targeting the multiple root causes of thinning,...
- EXPERT APPROVED: Winner of Allure’s 2018 Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award and recognized as...
- NATURAL HAIR GROWTH: 4 capsules per day of this clinically effective hair supplement promotes...
- SUPPORTS HORMONE HEALTH: Improves hair growth by targeting root causes of thinning hair for...
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO IMPROVE HAIR GROWTH: 100% of women showed improved hair growth after 9...
- THE #1 DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT BRAND.*: Grow with the brand trusted by...
- AWARD-WINNING FORMULA: Winner of the Best Anti-Aging Hair Supplement of 2021 Award from...
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the...
- This vegan formula is based on clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to help...
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins.Our vitamins do...
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin,...
- No gelatin. No dairy. No gluten.
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: This once daily probiotic supplement contains Lactobaccilus acidophilus and...
- PROBIOTICS FOR WOMEN: Specially formulated probiotic for women's specific health needs contains...
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: This dietary supplement has 50 billion CFU and 16 probiotics for immune system...
- SHELF STABLE PROBIOTICS: This 50 billion probiotics supplement comes in 30 one daily capsules;...
- GLUTEN FREE PROBIOTIC: Our digestive supplement is Non-GMO Project Verified, NSF Certified...
It may take some months to see changes, which may be tough for many individuals.
I assure you that it is worth it. Do the time, follow the instructions and wait for results!
Here is our rating.
In general, it takes about 3 months to see results from any hair vitamin or supplement.
Three months is thought to be a reasonable amount of time for your body to adjust and respond.
The company recommends a minimum of 6 months for best results, which is a common recommendation from many supplement companies.
However, we read that some people saw results as soon as 10 days after starting the treatment by noticing less hair falling or baby hair growing in.
However, based on the majority of reviews, it appears that the majority of people take the supplements for at least one month to see hair growth results.