It is natural to panic when you notice that you are losing more hair than usual – or at all. Before you do, make sure you try what Toji: Pure Density has to offer.
Hair Vitamin supplements are all the rage right now, and we love them. Why? Supplements help you get essential vitamins, fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals you don’t always find in the foods around you. For vitamin or mineral deficiency-related hair loss, hair capsules could be the next best thing.
I am horrible at hair and skincare-product shopping, and I know it can be a stressful experience for some of us. You walk into the store thinking you know what you want, until the meet the endless rows upon rows of merchandise waiting for you! Let’s not forget how easy it is to get caught up in the sales language. I didn’t know about Toji until a friend recommended it for me; she even helped me do my research.
The first thing that caught my eye – this product is vegetarian. The list of unique contents consisting of herbs, vitamins, and minerals is every ‘naturalista’s’ dream. One of the ingredients, Eclipta Alba, is considered a herbal alternative to Minoxidil. If you don’t know, Minoxidil is one of the two approved prescription medication for DHT-induced hair loss. You have nature’s hair loss remedy within reach.
Toji has a three-step hair care support plan with Pure Density:
- Hormonal support. DHT-related hair loss doesn’t just affect men; even women have ranging amounts of testosterone in their body. Saw Palmetto, Eclipta, and other herbs act as DHT blockers, preventing a particular enzyme from creating DHT, which shrinks your hair follicles
- Nutrition support. Organic blends containing Horsetail extract, MSM, and Biotin provide much-needed nutrients vital for hair growth and health
- Circulation support. Poor circulation beneath your scalp means your hair follicles aren’t absorbing the nutrients they need to maintain healthy hair length and thickness. Herbs like Gingko Biloba, Vitamin E, Grapeseed extract, and Niacin encourage easier blood flow and circulation
With many supplements, it is always best to take them with water, and preferably after a meal to avoid any unpleasant feeling. You only need two tablets in the morning, and two in the evening. I know you’d want speedy results, but you need consistency and patience!
It may take more than a month to see results – I saw positive changes by the end of the second month. I continued taking the tablets for six months until I regained a full head of hair and less shedding. Even then, maintain proper hair care habits. I had to switch to the Toji: Essential Hair Boost Shampoo after I suspected that my regular shampoo regularly left residue in my hair. Residue can encourage buildup on your scalp and strands.
- Triple support for hair growth
- Natural and safe
- DHT-blocking ability
- Improved thickness and growth
- Some users complain of headaches and skin reactions after use
It may take some months to see changes, which may be tough for many individuals. I assure you that it is worth it. Do the time, follow the instructions and wait for results!